Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sickness


It feels like we have been sick for a very long time. Between the flu, bronchitis, pink eye, common cold, flu again, and passing it back and forth it has been a crazy 4 months. Jake and I are exhausted. I was suppose to have a girls night out but everyone was to sick and I just could not go. So my friends were so very cool and they gave me a heart attack sometime in the middle of the night. What was great is when I had to wake up in the middle of the night to give Zane a breathing treatment I passed by the front door and the moon was coming in and I saw the heart shapes. It just gave me great joy and a profound knowledge that I have true friends who are always thinking of me and my family and that is a truly wonderful thing.

No comments: