This is for my beautiful and wonderful sister in law April, who I don't get to see nearly as much as I would like to.
6 TV Shows I like to watch:
- House
- Ugly Betty
- Hogan's Heroes
- Privileged
- Boston Legal
- The Big Bang Theory
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
- Morning Thunder
- Sin of Cortez
- 5th Street Steak House
- Hula's
- Thai Food
- Indian Food
6 Things that happened today:
- Took Eliza to daycare
- Went with Aiden on a class field trip
- Went to lunch with a friend and our kids
- Cleaned up the house
- Made a really good dinner
- Helped Aiden with his homework
6 Things I am looking forward to:
- Thanksgiving break
- Christmas
- Having enough time and money to make improvements on the house.
- Taking a real vacation with my family
- Jeanette having her baby
- Summer Vacation
6 Things on my wish list:
- To be more creative
- Our kitchen to be remodeled
- Our house to be landscaped
- My son loving to do is homework and want to learn all that he is suppose at school and church.
- A great vacation with my husband and children
- For my family and I to be happy, healthy, and fit.
6 People to tag:
- Delayne
- Kalle
- Jenny
- Renae
- Nicole
- And Jeanette will you hurry up and start blogging.
2 comments:
Tagged! I can't believe you did that to me!!! Alright, but just you wait! I'm gonna get you back! BTW, I love the new look to your blog! Super cute!!
Hey Julie this is Wendy, I found your blog address on Jake's facebook. I just started blogging myself, our address is http://www.nelsonnews.wordpress.com. I haven't read any of your blog yet but I am excited, it will be fun to stay in contact. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment