
It's hard to believe but Aiden has just turned 5 and I am getting ready to sign him up for kindergarten. And oh my goodness the pressure. Everyone keeps asking, "Where is he going to go?", "All day or half day?" , "Does he know how to write his name?", "Can he count to 20?" and the questions go on and on and on? And when I call the school to find what I need to sign him up that list goes on and on. The secretary over the phone says, " I will need a birth certificate, two different proofs of residence, social security card, drivers license." etc. etc. etc.... And since he is my first one going to kindergarten I am still very nervous and Aiden is so excited. So here's hoping I don't screw it all up and Aiden loves school. My little baby is 5 and where has the time gone.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you have made my day. I love that you now have a blog so I can stalk you. J/K, we miss your family so much. Oh my good heavens Eliza is getting so big. I can't wait to see her in person. I know she won't even remember us. By the way, reguardless of whether you screw up or not Aiden will love Kindergarten.
Post a Comment